Throughout the season, POPULAR SPEED will rank the top-10 drivers in Formula 1 following each event. Feel free to comment on the story at the POPULAR SPEED Facebook page.
2017 Constructor’s Championship After Belgium
- Mercedes (NC)
- Ferrari (NC)
- Red Bull (NC)
- Force India (NC)
- Williams (NC)
- Toro Rosso (NC)
- Haas (NC)
- Renault (NC)
- McLaren (NC)
- Sauber (NC)
The Rankings reflect no movement in Ranks from the last race in Hungary and the Summer Recess.
Driver Rankings After Belgium
- Sebastian Vettel’s lead over Lewis Hamilton is cut in half to seven points. In spite of the season long see-saw, Vettel has been first place all season. So far.
- Lewis Hamilton is still in second with his advantage ahead of Valtteri Bottas now at 14 points.
- Valtteri Bottas appears to have a lock on third-place, maintaining his position as the number two Mercedes driver.
- Daniel Ricciardo remains in fourth but is only four over fifth-place Kimi Raikkonen.
- Kimi Raikkonen stays in fifth-place.
- Max Verstappen – still in sixth.
- Sergio Perez leads his teammate Ocon by nine points.
- Esteban Ocon remains solidly in the number eight position.
- Carlos Sainz, still ninth.
- Nico Hulkenberg holds onto tenth only two points from Sainz.
Our rankings resume in one week, after the Italian Grand Prix.
The thoughts and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of PopularSpeed.com, its owners, management or other contributors. Any links contained in this article should not be considered an endorsement.