The Sprint Cup Series goes road racing for the second and final time of the 2015 season with the 30th annual Cheez-It 355 at The Glen.
What you need to know:
Start Time: The green flag is scheduled for approximately 2:18 p.m. ET
Race Distance: 90 laps around the 2.45-mile paved road course
National Anthem: David Cook
Grand Marshal: Mel Bomprezzi and Brent Cox, Kroger Company
Honorary Starter: Margarita Caraballo
TV / Radio Broadcast: The pre-race show begins at 1:30 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network with race coverage beginning at 2:00 p.m. ET … the Motor Racing Network (MRN) and SiriusXM Channel 90 will carry the radio broadcast
Broadcast Booth: Rick Allen, Jeff Burton, Steve Letarte
Pit Reporters: Dave Burns, Mike Massaro, Marty Snider, Kelli Stavast
Competition Caution: None
To The Rear: None
One Year Ago: AJ Allmendinger punched his ticket into the 2014 Chase for the Championship when he beat Marcos Ambrose in furious late battle. Ambrose came up short in what was his final road course start in NASCAR as he announced he was headed back to V8 Supercars at season’s end. The race six cautions for 17 laps and five lead changes.
Misc.: AJ Allmendinger looks to go back-to-back at Watkins Glen for what would be his second career victory … Four-time winner Jeff Gordon makes his final Watkins Glen start … Toyota hopes to find victory lane for the first time since 2008
- (47) AJ Allmendinger, Chevrolet, 127.839 mph.
- (78) Martin Truex Jr., Chevrolet, 127.569 mph.
- (14) Tony Stewart, Chevrolet, 127.481 mph.
- (4) Kevin Harvick, Chevrolet, 127.416 mph.
- (24) Jeff Gordon, Chevrolet, 127.181 mph.
- (42) Kyle Larson, Chevrolet, 126.948 mph.
- (88) Dale Earnhardt Jr., Chevrolet, 126.912 mph.
- (18) Kyle Busch, Toyota, 126.868 mph.
- (48) Jimmie Johnson, Chevrolet, 126.828 mph.
- (3) Austin Dillon, Chevrolet, 126.788 mph.
- (2) Brad Keselowski, Ford, 126.112 mph.
- (51) Justin Allgaier, Chevrolet, 125.980 mph.
- (11) Denny Hamlin, Toyota, 126.826 mph.
- (41) Kurt Busch, Chevrolet, 126.790 mph.
- (19) Carl Edwards, Toyota, 126.677 mph.
- (22) Joey Logano, Ford, 126.610 mph.
- (1) Jamie McMurray, Chevrolet, 126.595 mph.
- (15) Clint Bowyer, Toyota, 126.584 mph.
- (55) David Ragan, Toyota, 126.533 mph.
- (31) Ryan Newman, Chevrolet, 126.488 mph.
- (43) Aric Almirola, Ford, 126.092 mph.
- (10) Danica Patrick, Chevrolet, 126.068 mph.
- (5) Kasey Kahne, Chevrolet, 126.040 mph.
- (9) Sam Hornish Jr., Ford, 125.995 mph.
- (16) Greg Biffle, Ford, 125.923 mph.
- (20) Matt Kenseth, Toyota, 125.890 mph.
- (83) Matt DiBenedetto #, Toyota, 125.849 mph.
- (27) Paul Menard, Chevrolet, 125.781 mph.
- (13) Casey Mears, Chevrolet, 125.775 mph.
- (17) Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Ford, 125.616 mph.
- (95) Michael McDowell, Ford, 125.573 mph.
- (34) Chris Buescher(i), Ford, 125.452 mph.
- (35) Cole Whitt, Ford, 125.217 mph.
- (6) Trevor Bayne, Ford, 124.744 mph.
- (33) Alex Kennedy #, Chevrolet, 124.615 mph.
- (40) Landon Cassill(i), Chevrolet, 124.068 mph.
- (38) David Gilliland, Ford, Owner Points
- (32) Boris Said(i), Chevrolet, Owner Points
- (7) Alex Bowman, Chevrolet, Owner Points
- (46) Michael Annett, Chevrolet, Owner Points
- (26) Jeb Burton #, Toyota, Owner Points
- (23) JJ Yeley(i), Toyota, Owner Points
- (98) Timmy Hill(i), Chevrolet, Owner Points
1 drivers failed to qualify.
- (62) TJ Bell(i), Chevrolet, 123.607 mph.
EMAIL KELLY AT firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW ON TWITTER: @KellyCrandall